30 January 2015

Monday, February 2, 2015

Semester Two begins today.

Please proceed to your Period Two (Homeroom Classroom) at 8:45 am.


________________________________________________

Science 10  |  Introduction and Course Outline

I will introduce the class to the Science 10 Course Outline.  If I have time, I will also introduce our first concept of Chemistry by reviewing Atomic Theory.

________________________________________________

Environmental Science 20 |  Introduction and Course Outline

I will guide the class through home room, semester opening activities.  Fun stuff.  If I have time, I will introduce the class to the Environmental Science 20 Course Outline.   If I have even more time, students will begin working on this assignment

Environmental Science 20 Outcomes

_______________________________________________

Health Science 20 |  Introduction and Course Outline

I will introduce the class to the  Health Science 20 Course Outline .  If I have time, I will introduce the first assignment related to Health Care Philosophies and Ethics.

Health Science 20 Outcomes


_______________________________________________

Science 9  |  Introduction and Course Outline

I will introduce the class to the Science 9 Course Outline.  If we have time, we will do Science!

Gum Lab
In small groups, students will use science to determine which brand of gum is the "best:"

Dentyne Fire
Juicy Fruit Original
5 Cobalt

Gum Cost Comparison

Cost Per Package:

Dentyne Fire  (12 pieces)  $0.78
Juicy Fruit Original (12 pieces)  $0.78
Wrigley's 5 Cobalt (15 pieces)  $1.31

Cost Per Piece:

Dentyne Fire  (12 pieces)   $0.065
Juicy Fruit Original (12 pieces)  $0.065
Wrigley's 5 Cobalt (15 pieces)  $0.087





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.